Prevent Harassment/Bullying & Violence
HR Proactive Inc. has been helping employers in Ontario and throughout Canada create and maintain respectful workplaces since 1997.
At HR Proactive Inc., we provide engaging, interactive and experiential workshops that are customized to your company’s needs.
Our Prevent Harassment/Bullying & Violence training program has been written by subject-matter specialists for employees to participate in training that will help them better recognize, respond to, and protect themselves against all types of workplace violence and harassment.
Topics covered in our Harassment/Bullying & Violence training include:
- What is harassment & discrimination?
- The prohibited grounds of protection under Human Rights law in Canada
- Psychological harassment and bullying
- Sexual harassment
- How harassment can turn to violence
- Definition of violence
- How domestic violence can spill over into the workplace
- What constitutes a poisoned workplace
- What to do if you are experiencing harassment in the workplace
- Bystander Intervention
- Common sense standards for employee conduct