Harassment/Bullying & Violence Video DVD Program
- 15-minute video DVD
- Substantial Fully-Scripted Leader Guide (Word format)
- Reproducible Participant Guide
- Professional PowerPoint Presentation
- Real-life Case Studies
- Sample Policies and Risk Assessment Survey
- Final Quiz and Quiz Answer Key
- Glossary and Additional Resources
- Training Certificate Template
Prevent Harassment/Bullying & Violence Training Program Covers:
- What is harassment & discrimination?
- The prohibited grounds of protection under
- Human Rights law in Canada
- Psychological harassment and bullying
- Sexual harassment
- How harassment can turn to violence
- Definition of violence
- How domestic violence can spill over into the workplace
- What constitutes a poisoned workplace
- What to do if you are experiencing or witness harassment/violence in the workplace
- Common sense standards for employee conduct
HR Proactive Inc. is here to assist you with your company's training needs.
Contact us today. We can help.